Mar 9, 2014
Territory Manager- Edmonton, AB
Our client is looking for an Industrial Territory Manager for the Edmonton area. This six figure opportunity requires that the successful individual should have Industrial or Construction sales background. In addition, having worked in a sales capacity, identifying decision makers, getting face to face meetings and closing business is essential. This client provides an uncapped commission structure and long-term growth opportunities.
· Liaise with clients to establish relationships
· Make appointments independently within your target market
· Manage the installation process of materials and products
· Present to architects, engineers, and project managers within your vertical markets
· Prepare and present quotations to clients
· Understand the tender process
· Be able to read plans and drawings
· Understand technical data and how to interpret it
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Proven track record in Territory management in a similar industry
· Ability to manage a job site
· Established contacts in the Industrial and Commercial sector
· Driver’s license and Vehicle
We appreciate your application however we will only be reaching out to qualified candidates for this position.
· Base Salary with uncapped commissions.
Please send all resume applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruiter: Jordan Driediger
B2B/ Industrial- http://magnuspersonnel.com/business-to-business