The IT Salesforce Developer will partner with Business and IT personnel on defining business requirements and translating them into mission critical applications. The IT Salesforce Developer will design and build system enhancements and applications using both .Net, and Salesforce.com solutions. This individual will work closely with business analysts, product owners, project managers, release managers, and the quality assurance staff.
The successful candidate will need to have solid experience in designing and , developing complex mission critical complex global applications.
• Ability to communicate and interact with business partners and collaboratively define solutions to address key opportunities.
• Develop designs and specifications based on business requirements.
• Responsible for the scalability, robustness, and reliability of all solutions within the application area.
• Responsible for defining and following best practices.
• Evaluate, suggest and implement third party software as needed.
• Ability to jointly and independently make decisions, define required changes, and communicates modifications to entire project team.
• Pro-actively consult industry best practices in software design and integration solutions
• Provide tier 3 support to business users, including participating in a rotational on-call (nights/weekends) support schedule.