Jun 19, 2013
Title: Lead CAD Drafter
Location: Maitland, FL
Status: 4 month conversion, contract to direct hire
Start Date: ASAP
Compensation: $32,000 – 54,000 annually
· Minimum 7 to 10 years’ experience with two years in a lead role
· Thorough knowledge of AutoCAD 2012
· Experience with high volume Residential and Commercial plan production
· Working knowledge of construction sequencing
· Has advanced computer skill which includes the use of MS Office Suite.
· Advanced knowledge and skills of CAD programs including dynamic blocks, layer management system (MUST HAVE)
· Maintains engineering drafting standards.
· Responsible for quality of work put out by drafting personnel.
· Completes final redline review of projects before they are sent to engineering project manager.
· Communication with clients to determine setup.
· Work on processes to improve project turnaround and budget.
· Work on processes to improve quality of engineering drafting.
· Work directly with engineering department to set processes for drafting.
· Accurately tracks time on jobs and ensures those under him are tracking time as well.
· Work independently and within team
· Reports directly to Office manager or VP of Engineering.
· Must have good communication skills.