Mar 15, 2014
Job #331: Healthcare IT
Electronic Healthcare (HER/ EMR) Implementation Consultant
Synergy Staffing Inc. – Electron Healthcare (HER/ EMR) Implementation Consultant
We are looking for talented healthcare IT consultants with electronic health record (EHR) / electronic medical record (EMR) experience to join our team.
Successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Working knowledge of software development and infrastructure project lifecycles (SDLC).
- Intermediate project management experience (e.g., lead meetings, draft status reports, develop / manage project plans, track issues/risk logs, develop / monitor resource plans, etc).
- Demonstrated experience with system and business workflow analysis and design.
- Ability to analyze and document future state operation specifications and application functionality.
- Experience defining, documenting/communicating, and prioritizing business requirements.
- Ability to configure, build and install healthcare applications.
- Ability to develop and execute business/system test plan, test conditions and test cases.
- Ability to provide clear description of problems/issues for complex problems.
- Demonstrated ability to present options for problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot issues from end-users during training, go-live and stabilization periods.
- Ability to align technology solutions with business strategies.
- Able to quickly understand clinical or business operations supported by application.
- High degree of self-motivation, integrity, versatility and flexibility.
- Progressive experience managing or participating in complex IT and operational projects in a healthcare setting.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Willingness to perform many levels of project work, sometimes simultaneously.
- Ability to lead functional or segment teams or projects, as necessary.
- Ability to successfully manage vendor interactions/relationships.
- An in-depth subject matter expertise and dedication to remaining current with industry changes and advances.
- Bachelors Degree.
- 8+ years of healthcare industry or consulting experience.
- Significant knowledge of/experience with major clinical, financial and transaction processing systems (e.g. EPIC, McKesson, Cerner, SSI, etc.).
- EHR / EMR system certification.
- Experience with ICD-10, HIPAA 5010, Meaningful Use, HIE projects.
- PMP and Six Sigma certifications.
- Experience with, or strong knowledge of, healthcare clinical operations.?????
APPLY ONLINE AT: Synergyjobs@synergystaffing.org
For the latest job news, follow us on:
Twitter – http://twitter.com/synergystaff
Facebook -- http://www.facebook.com/pages/Synergy-Staffing-Inc/111604305579960 Linkedin -http://www.linkedin.com/company/synergy-staffing-incorporated