Apr 20, 2014
Synergy Staffing Inc is currently looking for several X-Ray techs for hospital clients in Oakland, San Leandro and Walnut Creek, California.
This a per diem position working 40 hours per week.
*Explain procedures to patient, & is sensitive to patient's anxiety about procedure.
• Reviews patient's medical history prior to performing Xray procedure & confirms that patient has signed a contrast media consent form.
• Positions patient on examination table & monitors patient's condition during examination.
• Introduces intravenous contrast material as directed by radiologist.
• Controls & adjusts Xray equipment to assure that images meet requirements.
• Maintains equipment & examination room, stores film, & keeps inventory of related supplies.
• Prepares patient information files showing patient's name, date of Xray examination, referring physician, & nature of examination.
• Prepares & submits reports showing the number & type of examinations.
• Performs other related duties as directed.
*Experience as a Xray Technologist in an acute care setting
* Experince with general X-Ray
*ARRT certification is required