Dec 11, 2013
If you are an experienced Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist looking for a position with a leading automotive company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some of the nation’s biggest automotive OEMs and Tier 1 automotive suppliers. Our clients have a need for an Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with a Fortune 100 automotive company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist will include:
· The Content Administrator and Interactive Production Specialist is responsible for the ongoing management of content appearing on the Academy Learning Center, as well as creating and producing interactive, web-based dealership training courseware that delivers measurable results for assigned business unit initiatives.
· Includes daily publishing and maintenance of new and current content, site architecture development, daily interaction with stakeholders regarding the creation, promotion, and removal of content, process development, custom programming and quality control
· Administer Home Page content and any site enhancements including, design, development, and implementation
· Interpret and develop site content by referencing scripts, design documents and collaborating with subject matter experts from multiple departments to ensure end result achieves program objectives
· Review all content requests, and notify stakeholders of needed and/or missing images
· Maintain the localized CSS style sheets, while supporting cross-browser compatibility
· Develop custom web pages based on creative direction and program objectives
· Assigns and maintains user/site visitor privileges by properly assigning metadata Actively participate in requirements and functionality brainstorming sessions, contributing to functional ideas to best serve program end users
· Contribute to workflow processes for Chrysler Academy Learning Center Home Page to ensure timely and efficient production or promotion of information
· Collect feedback from management and users and propose/execute changes for improved functionality Produce site maps, user flow diagrams, concept mock-ups
· Troubleshoot and problem solves content- and CMS-related issues
· Assist 3rd party software development vendor with quality assurance efforts, providing solution recommendations
· Monitor internet trends and activities to develop guidelines to increase presence and improve design and usability Produce multimedia software applications for use in creative design (graphic, audio, 3D, video, storyboarding), programming (Object Oriented Programming methodologies, code validation, structure), and delivery/Integration (browsers, desktop, mobile, kiosks)
· Perform such tasks as Works within established technical project requirements, including scope, media mix, and production value parameters, Develops and produces routine functionality, screen layout, and motion techniques, Helps to create and implement graphical templates, functional prototypes and assembled programs, Troubleshoots and problem solves courseware and LMS-related issues
As an Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
· Works proficiently in a variety of design, development and project management applications and tools: Flash, Photoshop, Illustrator, SoundForge, Version Cue, MS Office, Visio, SharePointo When required, produces functional prototypes, graphical templates, screen elements, interactive components, production-ready assets and routines
As an Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 35 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for the Automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist position include (but are not limited to)
· Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
· Paid time off, including holidays
· Life and disability insurance
Make the most of your automotive Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: Content Administrator / Interactive Production Specialist