Mar 14, 2014
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
Senior Team Lead
Senior Team Lead Job Responsibilities
· This engagement is specific to Medicare Part D and includes both application development and support.
· There are a number of mainframe and distributed applications to be supported.
· Assigns work to team members and directs their activities.
· Reviews and evaluates work and prepares performance reports.
· Confers with and advises team members on administrative policies and procedures, technical problems, priorities, and methods.
· Ensures adequate service levels are maintained by providing cross-training and/or formal training as necessary.
· Reviews and ensures a high level of quality and service are maintained by meeting or exceeding commitments.
· Initiates, develops and enforces standards and procedures in support of improved service.
· Performs leadership duties, including performance reviews.
· May be heavily involved in technical activities.
· Relies on experience and judgment to accomplish goals.
Senior Team Lead Skills Required to be considered:
· Requires general knowledge of area being supervised.
· Has technical and/or business or administrative personnel reporting to them.
· Requires solid knowledge of the supported business areas.
· Knowledge and experience in Medicare Advantage Part D
· Mainframe and distributed application technical savvy
· Ability to communicate effectively with technical, business, and vendor resources
· Must have background, knowledge, and experience in Medicare Advantage Part D (pharmacy/drugs).
· Experience with development and support of both mainframe and distributed systems in order to provide direction to technical team.
· Extensive creativity required across areas of expertise
Senior Team Lead Education Required:
· Not specified.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.
Keywords: Medicare, Part D, Lead, Mainframe, Application