May 23, 2013
Currently we are seeking individuals for the following position:
Web Designer / Developer
Web Designer / Developer Responsibilities
· Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
· Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
· Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
· Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
· Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
· Candidates must have strong verbal and written communication skills along with technical skills and experience outlined below.
Web Designer / Developer Skills to be considered:
· 7 – 8 Years experience in Java & J2EE:, JDBC, SQL, JMS, Servlet, JSP, JMX, EJB, Web Services, SOAP, Rest, Apache software stack , Hibernate
· 4 -5 Years of experience in OOA, OAD, UML
· 3-4 years of experience in Spring, Spring MVC, Spring WebFlow
· 1 -2 years of experience ANT, Maven, JUnit, JMeter
· Strong knowledge of website accessibility standards
· Expert knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies for client-side development standards
· Strong knowledge of application security protocols, trends, analysis, models
· Strong knowledge of Weblogic application server
· Strong knowledge of - Java Development tools (IDEs, JUnit, JProbe etc.)
· Version and Source Control Systems (Sub Version)
· Active work with Oracle databases (versions 9i/10g/11g) for at 7+ years.
· Experience with logical and physical database design
· Experience with database administration (be a self-serving DBA)
· SQL: ability to read and write complex SQL queries
· PL/SQL: extensive working experience with PL/SQL procedures.
· UNIX shell scripting – ability to read and write simple scripts
Web Designer / Developer Education Required:
· Bachelors in Computer Science.
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
The Bartech Group, one of America's largest and fastest-growing staffing firms, continues to elevate the staffing industry to a higher level of thinking. Bartech Enterprise Staffing specializes in temporary and direct placement of Engineering, IT, Technical, Finance & Accounting, and Professional staff.
When you join The Bartech Group you launch a career. We support you with a comprehensive benefit plan, offering exceptional medical, dental, and vision care; life and disability insurance; paid time off including holidays; and 401K.