Dec 8, 2013
CSMI is seeking a senior-level HSI/MSI Analyst to lead our team of qualified, diverse individuals. This position will be located at the National Air and Space Intelligence Center (NASIC) - Wright Patterson Air Force Base, OH.
The qualified applicant will become part of CSMI's Advanced Technical Exploitation Program (ATEP), responsible for performing integrated geospatial intelligence analysis.
Roles and Responsibilities:
* Select and extrapolate raw intelligence data and convert to usable mission intelligence products.
* Work independently with minimal or no oversight in a senior position of a government-contractor team.
* Continuously build effective customer relations as a member of a government-contractor team providing analysis, research and information management.
* Analyze multiple sources of imagery data while working with a broad variety of sensor data, intelligence systems and products requiring an understanding of exploitation and other software tools.
* Perform routine Processing, Exploitation, and Dissemination (PED) of Spectral Advanced Geospatial Intelligence (AGI)/MASINT data.
* Write and present monthly industry solution papers that enhance the HSI/MSI field.
* Masters or PhD in Geology, Physics, or Electrical Engineering with 9 years experience within Intelligence Analysis; candidates may substitute specific primary job skill experience in lieu of degree
* Must have general knowledge of HSI/MSI sensors
* Must be able to acquire and validate spectral signatures and be able to add or modify the spectral signatures library
* A focus on MSI or HSI with electrical engineering knowledge along with an emphasis on the electro-magnetic spectrum
* Experience with intelligence community systems, mission applications, and communications capabilities such as INTELINK, JWICS, and SIPRNET.
* A demonstrated ability to communicate in an articulate and professional manner with all grade levels throughout the intelligence community
* Proficiency in multiple exploitation tools including SOCET GXP, Opticks, ENVI, Mod Tran, and common Microsoft Office software to include PowerPoint for presentations, spreadsheets, and word processing
* Strong Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT) background and a thorough understanding of HSI/MSI sensors as well as Measurement and Signature Intelligence (MASINT).
* Active Top Secret Level Clearance with SCI Access
* US Citizenship required
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong interpersonal skills
* Strong analytical skills
* All-Source intelligence experience would be helpful.
* A demonstrated ability to work in a very dynamic and technically demanding work environment.
Founded in 2002, CSMI is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB) that provides Worldwide Support to the Federal Government. Headquartered in Lawrence, Massachusetts, CSMI is a leading provider of Integrated Logistics Support, Mission Support Solutions, and Seaport Security of C4ISR, ESS & Force Protection Systems, Aircraft, and other mission-critical security technologies. CSMI professionals provide solutions which support the full lifecycle of preparing for, protecting against, detecting, reacting to and actively responding to the full range of threats facing US interests here and abroad. CSMI’s expertise includes: Integrated Logistics Support, ongoing Field Sustainment and Pre-deployment Site Surveys and Assessments, New Equipment Training (NET), Cybersecurity Support, Software/Hardware/Network Engineering and Administration, Concept of Operations (CONOPS) Development, Human Factors Engineering, Intelligence Analysis and Language Services. With personnel on three continents and in over 20 countries, CSMI is one of the fastest growing small companies to provide Integrated Logistics Support, Intelligence and Technical services while maintaining the rapid response and customer centric focus that small businesses can best provide.
CSMI is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer